Check out this funny, smart WashPost column that dares to ask: Am I busy? Or am I lazy? Why, exactly, don’t I get those new eyeglasses, pay that insurance bill, and master my iPod?
My advice: Take a 3-month sabbatical and ponder those very questions. The ones you don’t have time–or energy–to deal with right now. You just might…
- Get past the annoyances of such unsolved mysteries.
- Find new profundities (and annoyances) to clog your brain.
- Relax, and realize that’s the best solution to most anything.
- Find time to get new eyeglasses.
- Come back with a (slightly) more cosmic view about the little shtuff…for now.